No announcement yet.

Adrock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adrock sold me a still sealed copy of the Gamecube game, Zelda Collectors Edition.

Friendly communication, prompt postage and the game was exactly as stated whilst being posted off through signed delivery.

Many thanks for the hassle free trade!

Comment

Bought a Wii game from Adrock. Excellent communication and game was exactly as described. Also kindly hand posted the game, as he lives around my area. I highly recommend this seller.

Comment

Bought Rock Band from Adrock, it came will packed and in mint condition.

Comment

Purchase the God of War Collection from me. Super fast payment and a pleasure to deal with. Cheers mate.

Comment

I bought a few games from Adrock, they arrived super quick and safely, as described. Great trader, would definitely trade with again.

Thanks,
            Stu

Comment

Bought some MS points from Adam, they were in my inbox sharpish! Many thanks

Comment

More points, more joy!

Comment

Bought a PS2 game from me, perfect buyer!! Thanks!!

Comment

Got some ms points from adrock, a pleasure to buy from. Cheers

Comment

Bought some points, cheers mate

Comment

Sold me a brand new 3ds for a good price. Speedy delivery and everything was as he said it would be. Very pleased - cheers!

Comment

Bought Monster Hunter 3 for Wii U off me - friendly guy, quick payment and generally excellent all round. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X