Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top bloke, fast payment, nice one

Comment

Brought 2 PSP games from him and no problem, top man.

Comment

Paid very quickly ,realy nice comms.

Top Fella.

Thanks Marcus.

G.

Comment

Bought a psp from marcus. Great communication, item arrived quickly, was well packaged

Everything you could ask for in a trade

Comment

Bought a 360 from me. Paid instantly and perfect comms throughout.

Absolutely faultless. Thanks.

Comment

Instant payment via Paypal. In contact throughout transaction. An excellent buyer!

Comment

Absolute Pleasure! Sold a 360 VGA cable to Marcus. Instant Paypal payment received and great comms throughout! Legend!

Comment

Cable arrived very quickly in exceptional condition and very well packaged. Works a treat, thanks mate!

Comment

Bought what I assumed to be a near mint\mint XBOX360 game from him. The game turned up in less than stella condition ie; lots of surface scratches, minor scratches on disc, bent instructions.

Pmed Marcus regarding condition, he replied saying he didn't state condition in the advert (I guess it was my fault for not asking, and assuming it would be mint\near mint) he also stated that the item condition was probably because it was from CEX...third, forth, fifth hand?...also not outlined in the original advert.

For the record, Marcus did offer me a a refund for which I declined...too much hassle for me, this is more of a principle post.

Anyway, I think all sellers should be honest and state clearly condition in all adverts, especially if the said item is known to be second hand before being sold on.
                    Last edited by SUMIRE; 06-03-2006, 10:12.

Comment

Great feller, quick payer, pleasure dealing with.

Comment

Swapped GRAW for Burnout Revenge on the 360. No problems whatsoever and arrived exactly when he said

Comment

Bought TR:Legends for the 360 from him. Top class stuff and highly recommended.

Comment

Bought Garou from him. As described, excellent comms and swift delivery - a top seller.

Comment

Bought GRAW from him, top stuff and arrived quickly.

Comment

Bought COD2 from him, arrived nice and quick and works a treat

THanks m8

Comment

Working...
                                X