No announcement yet.

TonyDA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought the God Of War Collection from this fellow. Arrived super-fast, and in minty fresh condition. A pleasure to do business with, and a gentleman as well.

Sir, i raise my glass to you!

Comment

Friendly trader, Paid quickly. Great Stuff

Comment

Bought Uncharted 2 from Tony, great comms and speedy delivery. A top guy to deal with. Cheers

Comment

Bought Bayonetta off of TonyDA.

The thread stated that the game was sealed, but it turned out to just be mint (MS seal broken). ANYWAY - game is in flawless condition so I'm not complaining.

A pleasure to do business with. Got my Bayonetta fix! (Again!)

Comment

Bought a couple of PS3 games from Tony.

Exactly as described. Top condition. Top trader.

Comment

Bought The Hangover from Tony. Very patient with payment as I had to put money in my bank account to pay for Blu Ray but great transaction and exactly as described. Mint Condition

Comment

Always a pleasure to deal with Tony, a credit to NTSC-uk

tbm.

Comment

Tony sent me his Toy Story bluray slipcases completely free of charge. An absolute gentleman!

Thanks mate.

Comment

I bought some more blu-rays from Tony, this time it was the Lord of The Rings Trilogy and as always they turned up in perfect condition really quickly.

Thanks Tony.

Comment

Bought Blazblue from Tony and it came in better condition than my previous copy from Zavvi did. A great trader, and full Skull ratings.

Comment

Another problem free blu-ray purchase from TonyDA, many thanks!

Comment

Bought Whip It and Iron Man US Blu-rays from Tony, both have arrived in perfect condition.

Excellent communication throughout the whole process from enquiry to dispatch.

Should the opportunity arise I would be very happy to trade again with Tony in the future.

Comment

Bought Days of Heaven Blu-ray from tony.
                            Came well packed and quick.
                            Top service many thanks!

Comment

Spot on as usual - cheers.

Comment

Sold him Che on Blu-Ray. Prompt payment and great coms.

Cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                                X