TonyDA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JP View Post
    This time I bought a Scott Pilgrim vs My Ongoing Feeling That I'm Just Not Going To Enjoy This Film blu-ray. As always, perfect trade from start to finish and a highly recommended seller.
    If you're like me, your ongoing feeling is right.....

Should I be posting in my own feedback thread?

Comment

Another quality transaction from Tony.

Usual Suspects BR turned up super quick and in immaculate condition.

Cheers mate!!

Comment

Bought another 6 Blu Ray from Tone and as usual perfection.

Comment

More blu-rays.

This time it was Howard's End vs I'm Still Not Sure About This Whole Scott Pilgrim Malarkey, The Silence of The Lambs vs I Did Actually Watch The First Ten Minutes of Scott Pilgrim But I'm Not Feeling Particularly Positive About It At The Moment and Donnie Darko vs I Suppose I'll Just Have to Be Brave and Watch The damn Thing at Some Point Instead of Complaining and Ruining Feedback Threads.

I'm sort of running out of positive things to say about Tony which I've not already said but I presume that he's the sort of bloke that does things like helping old ladies to cross the road and carries their shopping home for them.

Word!

Comment

Originally posted by JP View Post
            More blu-rays.

This time it was Howard's End vs I'm Still Not Sure About This Whole Scott Pilgrim Malarkey, The Silence of The Lambs vs I Did Actually Watch The First Ten Minutes of Scott Pilgrim But I'm Not Feeling Particularly Positive About It At The Moment and Donnie Darko vs I Suppose I'll Just Have to Be Brave and Watch The damn Thing at Some Point Instead of Complaining and Ruining Feedback Threads.

I'm sort of running out of positive things to say about Tony which I've not already said but I presume that he's the sort of bloke that does things like helping old ladies to cross the road and carries their shopping home for them.

Word!
            I'm such a star, I even buy old ladies shopping with the proceeds from blu-ray and xbox game sales on internet forums....

Comment

Bought a pair of Criterion DVDs from Tony, put up with my usual indecision, and posted quickly. Top man!

Comment

Smooth transaction as always. Couldn't hope for for a better guy to deal with.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Aaa+++

Title says it all. His comms, his packing, hell even his prices are that good!

Comment

Bought some Blu-rays from Tony, everything went swimmingly as usual. Top Man!

Comment

I'm getting sick & tires of posting nice things about Tony!!

After HMV shafted me and my Battle Royale order Tony jumped in and saved the day with an immaculate copy at a fantastic price.

Packaging wise. To quote the man himself "it was f***ing bomb proof"!!

Thanks again mate!!

Comment

Blu.

Bought a few more films from my favorite Bluray supplier. Cheers

Comment

Super easy transaction with Tony, he sold me Slumdog Millionaire on Blu-ray, real fast sending it and it's here already.

Comment

Toy Story 1&2 arrived mega fast and for a great price from the Tony!

Can't wait to buy more Blu from him soon.

Comment

Where to start. Tony had the sheer audacity to sell me some MS points for the bargain price of £15. Then, the cheeky sausage decided to deliver them quickly, and in an environmentally efficient way. To top it all off, his PMs were fast, polite and legible!

It's people like this that give the trade forum a good name.

Delighted - From Shropshire.

Comment

Bought some points, went fine... bo!
                                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X