No announcement yet.

TonyDA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Lucky Number Slevin from Tony and arrived in quicktime and tiptop condition.

Cheers mate!

Comment

Bought Stardust and Goofellas HD DVD's from Tony - mint condition and even a nice slither of bubble wrap to hold the dvd's from spinning about and scratching Absolute quality.

Comment

Bought Transformers on HD DVD off Tony. It arrived very quickly and in mint condition. Highly recommended trader.

Cheers

Comment

Bought Close Encounters Special Edition from Tony which was nicely packaged and in mint condition.
          Will definately buy from again.

Comment

Bought Zack & Wiki off me. Great comms and quick payment. Excellent Guy!

Comment

another flawless trade, many thanks once again

tbm.

Comment

Bought two Blu Rays from TonyDA. Blazingly fast delivery, both films in perfect condition, great comms, no problems at all. Wouldn't expect anything less from a fellow Spurs fan

Comment

I bought the Bourne Trilogy HD-DVD's from TonyHD. Pleasure to trade with him and he did a very thorough job with the packaging.

Comment

Bought Lost Odyssey region free from me - quick payment and great comms

Comment

sold halo3 to tony, paid quickly and great comms as always, great trader

Comment

Bought Crackdown from me, received payment very quickly, great buyer.

Comment

bought a blu-ray from tony. delivery was super-fast and he kept me up to date with friendly pm`s as well. thanks as always.

tbm.

Comment

brought Disturbia US Blu-Ray friendly pm's delivered quickly as described many thanks

Comment

Bought Condemned 2 off him, and well happy with speed of delivery and very polite coms etc.

Very nice chap! Highly recommended.

Thanks again Tony.

Comment

Just recieved a couple of Blu-rays from Tony, a great deal and really quick delivery.

THANKS

Comment

Working...
                                X