Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Echo Mgears words. Cheers mate for the quick payment

Comment

bought a GBA game. despite a slow delivery (postie's fault) he was cool with all the messages and always replied promptly.

good seller!

Comment

I bought a Hori GC pad & Phantasy Star Online (Episodes 1 and 2) for the PAL GC. Fast shipping & good packing. Super stuff ^_^

Comment

Bought a Saturn from 'da man. A great man o/

Comment

bought Kirbys dreamland for the gameboy off me, instant payment, and a VERY friendly guy

Thanks again mate

Ben

Comment

Paid very quickly for a game from me, all comms were friendly. Good bloke

Comment

Sold me a Resident evil figure it arrived quickly and was well packed.

Cheers Jonathan

Comment

Bought NSMB from TBH, arrived quickly, packed well and in tip top condition. Super duper Alice Cooper

Comment

What a nice chap, everything went swimmingly. Goods arrived on time and packed very well, they were in great condition too!

Very impressed with this guy, given that its my first dealing, i would happily trade with again. Im so impressed i give my man Chris here 2 thumbs up and a gold star!

Trade with him, he's very good lol!

Thanks again, man!

Comment

Wicked seller! Great comms, quick delivery and top bloke. Cheers fella.

Recommended!

Comment

Bought a couple of items from thebuddahman. Good communication and quick delivery. Thanks very much.

Comment

Bought Meteos DS which arrived safely this morning. Game in excellent condition. It was reset so that I could start new. Recommended seller.

Comment

Great trader. Bought two GC games from this fella, and arrived in great condition.

Many Thanks!

Comment

Great deal - bought a snes etc - sorry for the late feedback!

Comment

Purchased Aidyn Chronicles N64 from me - quick payment, comes recommended

Comment

Working...
                                X