No announcement yet.

Papercut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fine chap bought a bunch of 360 games from me. Paid immediately and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks mate.

Comment

Bought some stuff from me with no problems.

Comment

I traded with Papercut - the game I wanted arrived extremely quickly and very well packaged. He was also very polite in all his pms.

Comment

as usual top bloke and fast payment. thanks

Comment

Bought a Jap N64 along with some Jap and US games from myself. Fast payment and excellent comms. Highly recommended and hope to deal with again.

Thanks again.

Comment

Sold him a 360 HD-DVD, smooth easy process and pleasent to deal with

Comment

Sold 2 games to him in a matter of minutes (do you live on here?!) - pleasure to trade with and highly recommended.

Comment

Sold him an £8 game. Good comms, swift payment. Thanks!

Comment

Traded GC games with the man, Paper. Quality trade, smooth as cream.

Comment

Purchased two PS2 games from this kind fellow, they arrived as described and quickly. Cheers!

Comment

Generously offered to sell me an NTSC-U copy of Umbrella Chronicles at asking price. Delivered very quickly, great condition, and came in a lovely little postage box. Thank you, friend!

Comment

Purchased some Master System games off me, everything went superbly, highly recommended to all!

Comment

bought a couple of Japanese Wii and one Japanese PSone game from me

not problems here - great

Comment

Swapped Soul Calibur 4 for his Mario Kart Wii. Pleasent comms. and the item arrived well packaged and in excellent condition! Highly recommended!

Comment

Purchased NTSC GC Donkey Konga Jungle Beat from me - no problems at all, very quick payment - many thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X