X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problems here. Great buyer.

Cheers mate

Comment

Bought a Manga Design book and Berserk manga from me - excellent buyer, recommended.

Comment

Bought Xenosaga off of Mezzanine.

Easy to deal with but postage wasn't what I'd call the fastest (7 days from UK to UK) Having said that, the game was in tip top condition so he does win brownie points for that

Comment

Bought GT4 off Mezzanine. Great seller, the game arrived quickly and in excellent condition.

Comment

Bought Ico with postcards from mezzanine. Arrived well packed and in tip-top condition. Cheers.

Comment

Paid as Promised, As Usual! Thanks ^_^

Comment

Seams like he is trustworthy however he promised to buy a game from me and send a cheque.

I waited, and waited, and waited but nothing. So i decided to PM him to find out if it got lost in the post or something to find out he no longer wanted the game. It is not the fact he changed his mind but the fact he did not tell me about it.

Comment

I'd said I buy the game on the 9th by PM and then apologized on the 15th that due to something unexpected I had less spare cash than I thought. I wouldn't exactly call that 'waiting and waiting'.

Anyway, given how the deal was for a second hand import copy of Polarium for ?12 while it's been available at Playasia for ?13.80 new since May (how did I miss that?) I don't feel too guilty about letting you down.

Comment

Great fella, friendly to deal with, paid very quickly for Killer 7.

Comment

Bought a couple of posters from mezzanine, they took a while to get here but the packing and description were spot on.

Thank you.

Comment

Bought Japanese and American GT. Good communication. Quick delivery. Recommended.

Comment

Sold me GigaWing 2, which arrived very quickly and in excellent condition. A pleasure to deal with.

Cheers

Comment

Bought a PS1 game from me and paid quickly.

Thanks for an easy transaction.

Comment

Bought an xbox pad from mezzanine and all went smoothly.

Sorry about Royal Mail loosing the cheque buddy!

Comment

Sold him teh Net De Tennis, fast payment and friendly mails.

Comment

Working...
                                X