No announcement yet.

ShadowDancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold Darren Zombie Revenge for the DC, paid quickly and polite and friendly as always through out.

Comment

My pal is very happy with his extra controller. Thanks pal
      Last edited by Zaki; 24-09-2010, 22:59. Reason: spelling

Comment

all usual a sterling service, probably the only man who has more to sell (and diverse items) than i

item arrived quickly with no problems as expected

always good - never a problem

Comment

Excellent seller. Cheers

Comment

Darren bought some PS3 games from me, pleasant buyer as always - cheers mate

Comment

Sold me a couple of PCE games - great item conditions and good comms.

Comment

Sold ShadowDancer Punch Out on Wii fast payment friendly comms would use again

Comment

Bought my DC Arcade Stick and RGB cable for a good price.

Another great transaction.

Comment

Darren bought my PS2, he was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Stone Roses fan too!

Cheers pal

Comment

Bought Street Fighter Alpha off Darren. Prompt delivery, really well packaged, top fella.

Comment

bought 5 of my PS2 gems

always trustworthy and a genuine buyer

very happy indeed

Comment

DC RGB cable from him. Top notch as always.

Comment

Bought Monster World Collection for the PS2 from ShadowDancer. Arrived promptly in mint condition. Cheers!

[edit]...But now I've read buster's post below, I'm a bit more suspicious about the price I paid, and the honesty of the deal.
                            Last edited by gordon; 14-10-2012, 12:28.

Comment

this is good and not so good feedback

the good is that he is decent guy and paid quickly and always has done and as a buyer absolutely no issues

the bad is that i feel i priced all my stuff well and embargoed it here because i firmly thought people here would look after the stuff and he bought and haggled as i expected, but to see it for sale here again at double the price he paid was pretty much a punch in the face

then he listed the stuff again at ?70 for two deals of four games each stating he didnt know what he paid when it was ?48 and ?49 respectively, and now selling a ?4 game at avforums for ?12 inc

would prefer transparency and if he said i want to buy your stuff to sell on for a profit then it wouldnt be so bad

but i digress just one deal out of probably between 8 or 10 where the rest were perfectly fine

Comment

Answered Darren's call for Alex Kid, paid quickly good guy to deal with, thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                X