cheers fella

with regards to my other post

went up to his place again to buy the onimusha special box

as usual friendly and a totally nice chap

shame i couldnt stay longer

thanks buddy for the nice special box and nice special deal

Jason

Comment

i have to agree with buster broon. friendly chap, always kept me up to date regarding to my item. well recommended. cheers!

Comment

recieved games quickly, Recommended

Comment

recently bought the resi 4 collectors edition off this thoroughly nice chap

really nice to deal with and kept me up to date about when he sent it out

cheers dude

Comment

Another satisfied customer here! I bought Ikaruga and F-Zero GX from Jon-Paul and he sent them right out after receiving payment, keeping me up to date with everything. A thoroughly top bloke.

Comment

3rd deal with Jon-Paul

bought a wavebird this time and its smashing

popped around to his house again and had a wee chat about games and i even managed a quick go at dodonpachi on the PS2 and i'm rubbish

but - it has been promised to me if he sells it - so back off, its mine </evil laugh>

great seller - enough said

Comment

agree with above comments, bought darkstalkers on psp from the_dude, for a great price, arrived superfast, well packaged and in new condition.

regards
                jason

Comment

4th deal with Jon-Paul now, well he only lives 5 miles away from me and he has some nice stuff

anyway this time it was a trade

i swopped my brand new graphite black DS and 4 games for a nice PSP and 2 games

nice chap as usual - usual chat about the world and Japanese SHMUPS

1 day it will be mine

anyway tip top terrific

Comment

Same as above really, Jon-Paul is a great trader, quick friendly PM's/polite and prompt delivery, Thank you Jon-Paul, Darren

Comment

Nothing but praise for Jon-Paul, item arrived megafast (he sent it before he got my payment ), sold it for a great price and he's 1 of the friendliest people I've chatted to on NTSC-UK . You can't go wrong really

Comment

Sold Lumines to him, payment was quick and comms was polite. A great guy to deal with!

Comment

Part exchanged my ridgeracers psp for his Another Code DS!

Very friendly, polite, fast and everything arrived as described and in excellent condition!

Cheers!

Comment

Bought Kirby DS from this guy at a great price, it also arrived quickly and was well packaged

excellent trader

Comment

top seller : comms first rate, item was sent super-quick & in immaculate condition

tbm.

Comment

Working...
                              X