No announcement yet.

neonewcomer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

purchased 4 jap dc games from this trader, goods as described and sent promptly, well chuffed and would recommend to every1

cheers
    jason

Comment

Purchased US Zelda: TWW, responded to queries etc really fast, sent out game ASAP, in described condition, no problems at all! Thoroughly recommended

Comment

The modded GC arrived well packaged and when he said it would arrive so I was very happy with the deal.

Comment

Have traded a couple of times with Rob now. Top bloke 8)

Comment

traded chrono for a gba with Rob a few weeks back and havent left feedback yet

top bloke , great trader and genuinely decent bloke.

will trade again I hope, thanks mate

Guy

Comment

Sent cash for Contra Spirits on Wednesday June 4th.

Had confirmation that neo received it and supposedly sent via Recorded delivery on Thurs 5th June.

Just over one week later the game still has not arrived.

Sent 3 pm's requesting the reference number for the package, 2 pm's have been received by neo and 1 is still in my outbox. Has Been ignoring my pm's.

Trade cautiously...

Comment

I dealt with this guy some time ago on a white saturn, and had no problems at all.
                However last month I bought R-Type delta for ?10 which went out of my account on the 16 May, I still haven't seen the game.
                Having pm'd Rob (Neonewcomer) I was under the impression that he was sorting it or sending a refund, but he hasn't done anyhing or told me why nothing has been done.
                I understand it's only a tenner, but potential buyers please be cautious....

Comment

I'm in a similar position to the previous 2 posts. However checking this guys feedback he seems fine enough i've assumed that he has gone on holiday or something as he still hasnt picked up my pm requesting a tracking number for Burnout2 (?30).

Comment

Please let me know if this person does manage to give you tracking numbers or details of your goods, as he is still doing trying to sell items and I just want to make sure he gives out recorded delivery numbers to the last three items before sending any money to him.

Comment

Still not received anything, its been a month since payment was made.

Despite reassurances that the game would get to me I dont expect it will now.

No pms to tell me whats going on etc.

Despite good feedback in the rest of the thread i wouldnt touch neonewcomer again...sorry.

Comment

I have asked neo to reply in this thread and to refund any money owed. If he does not comply within a week, he will be banned.
                        Please let me know if you hear anything from him.
                        Charlesr

Comment

I wouldn't touch him again either. Been lied to too many times, still not seen anything 6 weeks after paying....

Comment

Still no game.

No contact either as to how it will be resolved.

[double thumbs down]

Comment

Working...
                            X