No announcement yet.

mackemansj1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Meteos from with no problems. Stephen event sent it straight out even though I paid via Bank Transfer.

Comment

Bought Conker for the US Xbox from this chap.

Very friendly seller, instant pm's and the game arrived very quickly & in minty condition. Highly recommended.

Two thumbs up!

Comment

Bought Nintendogs from ste and have to say superb fella delivered the game ubber quicktime and Pms was instant.

Force is strong with this 1.

Glazza.

Comment

brought a lead
          paid with speed
          and with the added quality his eyes will now bleed

nice one matey

Comment

Bought an XBox component+VGA box from macke' and it arrived super fast. Excellent comms throughout too - highly recommended.

Comment

bought PGr2 from me paid very fast.
              great trader.

thanks

Comment

Bought a Pal PS2 Console from mackemans. Very friendly guy to deal with- and I'm happy with the machine!

Cheers!

Comment

Bought a DS from mackemansj1. Product exactly as described and excellent communication. Would deal with again.

Comment

Bought a GP32 from me - fast payment and oh-so-friendly comms resulted in a perfect transaction.

Enjoy the GP32, mate.

Comment

Brought a GBA game from me. Fast payment and excellent communications, i just need to send the game now!

Thanks

Comment

Bought an Xbox component cable from him-good price and extremely fast delivery (I believe he sent it the same day I paid for it!) so would definitely recommend.

Comment

Super fast payment and polite comms all the way

Cheers mate

Comment

I sold him a 360 control pad and he paid super quick and was a pleasure to deal with again.

Quality bloke.

Comment

Purchased Mario and Luigi for the DS from mackemansj1 and it arived super quick without any problems at all. Would trade with him again without worry.

Comment

purchased ds console from mackemansj1, arrived super quick and excellent comms, dont hesistate to trade with!

Comment

Working...
                                X