No announcement yet.

Jei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a modded PS2 from Jay, can't emphasise enough what a great guy he is to deal with. He even went to the effort of writing me up a guide to all the functions of the mod, and kept me informed and up to date all the way through.
    Genuinely one of the very best sellers i've dealt with on here, cheers buddy

Comment

I have to also agree... bought a US psTwo with 10 top games (most all still sealed). Brilliant comms.. very helpful.. well packaged for the trip. Top seller.. I just some more money to relieve him of other games and 6 months off work to play them!

Thanks

Matt

Comment

Bought ' Sega Classics Collection ' from jeimuzu_uk. Mint condition as described. Service was quick and friendly too.

Cheers!

Comment

Bought a modded Saturn from Jay, it arrived quickly and was excellently packaged.

Thanks

Comment

This guy is a 5 star legend! I bought from him a Black Sega Dreamcast (v? nice by the way ) + Black VMU with Shenmue 1 & 2 and he gave me a few extra freebies! Very fast shipping and great communication!

Thanks mate!

Comment

Another thumbs up from me, game arrived in mint condition

cheers again

Comment

Bought ' New Super Mario Bros ' from jeimuzu_uk. Mint as described!

Thanks!

Comment

Bought a couple of DS games from me, paid quickly and comms were prompt and friendly.

Cheers

Comment

Fantastic guy even delivered to the door. Will defo deal with again. Cheers mate

Comment

Bought RFOM (PS3) from Jay, great guy to deal with. Thanks.

Comment

Once again another great transaction with my man here, goods came to me well packed and in great nick.

Always great and hassle free when i trade with this dude! Reccomended!

Thanks again!

Comment

I bought a bargain US GC Animal Crossing off J.

Responded promptly and amiably to PM's and game arrived in minty condition, well-packed, and sent recorded delivery to boot.

Fantastic stuff, a true gent!

Comment

gc stuff

Bought two lovely gamecube games of this fine forumite and they were sent lighting quick and packaged really well an A+ trader
                            cheers

Comment

Bought Metroid Prime, Resident Evil 4 and a Zelda Bonus Disk off Jay. All arrived well packaged and as described - a pleasure to do business with. Many thanks

Comment

Bought Virtual On Marz from jeimuzu for a bargain price. Was a even better price when it turned up brand new and sealed! Fantastic seller who I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X