Jei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought GT 4 (US PS2)

A silky smooth sale with the game arriving swiftly and in top notch condition. Excellent stuff!

Comment

excellent seller kept me informed and item was as described

Comment

Excellent all round trader

All goods as described, mint. excellent coms and great delivery service!
        Thanks mate
        Col

Comment

Bought 3 jpn saturn games from jeimuzu_uk. Smooth transaction all round, friendly and informative.

Comment

Top man! Really, really easy to deal with. I look forward to my next jeimuzu_uk trade

Comment

Sold me a PS1 game. Arrived very quickly in minty condition. Thanks mate

Comment

Bought a couple of US GC games. And the whole deal went down without a hitch. Beaming. That was me on receipt of the games. Excellento!

Comment

bought a Japanese Nights set with control and a PS1 game and everything is in tip top condition

certainly one of the good guys - never a complaint here

Comment

I bought a Saturn ST.KEY Cartridge. Fast shipping & well packed. Supper Stuff ^_^

Comment

Too bad she wont live, but then again who does!

Faultless. One Blaze PS RGB Scart lead. Ta.

Comment

Had a superb trade with Jay.

I bought 86 US PS2 games from him and all were extremely well cared for. He's a friendly bloke who was a pleasure to deal with (he even drove almost 600 miles from Manchester and back to deliver the games by hand). Cant recommend this guy highly enough.

Have a great time in New Zealand Jay.

Many thanks

Martin

Comment

Bought swap magic discs off jeimuzu. As usual excellent to deal with and everything went super smooth. Thanks.

Comment

Bought Star Ocean PS2 off Jay. Not only was it a bargain, but it arrived quickly, well-packed, and was MINT as well, with friendly PMs to boot.

Do not hesitate to deal with this bloke, a definite Knight of the Round.

Comment

brilliant guy to deal with. excellent seller...

Comment

Bought a PS2 off Jay, it arrived quickly, safely, was well packaged and was in excellent condition.

An absolute pleasure to deal with an excellent friendly guy and seller

Comment

Working...
                                X