No announcement yet.

The Mole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good communications. Paid through bank transfer. Got the item quick! Great Guy! Many Thanks! :

Comment

Bought Wario Ware (DS). Polite with PMs, fast and well packaged - recommended.

Comment

Excellent trade, great communication throughout, no complaints whatsoever.

Recommeded to all.

Comment

Bought Rayman DS> Arrived quickly and safely. Excellent service.
          Last edited by Bassman; 25-05-2005, 05:48.

Comment

Great dude to deal with!

He went through a 45 Minute que at the post office to get me my game on time!
            Many thanks, and here's to our next deal mate!

Comment

Bought Polarium for the DS - arrived quickly and the whole deal went very smoothly.

Highly recommended

Comment

Game in excellent condition, securely wrapped, just had to wait for the (annoying slow) bank transfer to clear.

Would deal with again.

Comment

Great comms, Sent Fast but packaging could have been alot better.

3 DS games in a large box with nothing inside do tend to get knocked about a bit, even some shredded newspaper would have been good

Luckily the games all came in good condition working perfectly.

All in all a good Transaction.

Comment

Don't normally send in the postage boxes and will not do again in future.

The reason for doing so was having received two items in bad state through the postage packs so thought the boxes would take more ofthe postal systems impact.

The box was the smallest one that would have fitted the items and by doing it that was it cost me a lot more than just putting it in an envolope.
                    Last edited by The Mole; 21-08-2005, 12:33.

Comment

Fast trade, highly recommended.

Comment

The Mole hooked me up with Nanostray, fast as fook delivery and nicely packed. Will hopefully do business again soon.
                        Last edited by spagmasterswift; 05-09-2005, 13:56.

Comment

Bought Nintendogs of The Mole and it arrived in pristine condition and nice and fast.Excellent comms and a pleasure all round.

G.

Comment

swapped some games with this guy, excellent trade, game arrived really quick and was well packaged no probs whatsoever

recommended

Comment

bought a few things from the mole and as usual perfect

this time it involved my spiderman DS/cash for his whac-a-mole

to be honest the game is probably crap but i'm trying to get my missus into game - but the deal was perfect

as usual friendly with speedy comms

Jason

Comment

Just purchased Pac'N'Roll.

Received quickly and nice easy deal. Ta.

Comment

Working...
                                X