No announcement yet.

Sabreman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me a SNES Jnr. Arrived quick, really well packaged, and in excellent condition. Thanks mate

Comment

Bought a Super Famicom off Sabreman, a pleasure to deal with and a lovely addition to my humble collection. Thanks again mate!.

Comment

Bought a HORI RAP off him. VERY VERY nice item, packaged well and arrived quickly. Ta very much matey

Comment

Bought Zanac X Zanzac off this guy, top condition and quick delivery! Highly recommended!

Comment

Top seller, fast delivery and well packed, cheers.

Comment

Great communication, paid me real fast and and everything went sooo smooth!
              Thanks a bunch fella!

Comment

A smooth transaction. Good comms, paid straight away. A pleasure to deal with. Cheers.

Comment

a man with a good taste in games (he bought resident evil) and an excellent buyer, payment was prompt and communication good

thanks very much

Comment

Bought a FFXII Guide Book from me, offered more than I asked for as he knew postage should cost more. Everything went well.

Comment

Sold him Metal Gear Solid 2, quick hassle-fee transaction. Piad the same evening with PayPal.

Much appreciated - thanks!

Comment

Sabreman bought a couple of PSone games from me, quick payment and pleasant comms. Thanks man

Comment

...and has now just bought a HD-DVD Quick payment and friendly comms again, a real pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!

Comment

Sabreman purchased my spare Persona 3 FES from me, paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with throughout.

Comment

Bought a PS1 game from me polite pm?s & fast payment. Super stuff ^_^

Comment

Bought God of War from me. Fast payment; great buyer ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X