No announcement yet.

tom-nook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a DS lite bundle from Mark. Arrived swiftly by Special Delivery and very well packed. He threw in a couple of extras as well

Great guy to deal with - cheers.

Comment

Done a deal with this fine fellow.

Super fast. Very pleased. (^_^)

Cheers bud!

Comment

Bought a GC game from Mark. Goods arrived promptly and as described. You'll have no worries dealing with Mark. Cheers mate.

Comment

Mark sold me Sawaru! Made in Wario. Turned up speedily and in great condtion. Many Thanks!

Comment

Marky Mark let me have some of his funky bunch goodness and it was packed very well and he even threw in some 'extras'.

Brillo comms and would have no qualms having a bit more of the good stuff

THANKS NOOKY-BEAR!!1

Comment

Top geezer - great communication, nice bloke. Game arrived quickly & in great condition - probably better condition than described & well packaged.

Stroller.

Comment

Bought a 360 Vision camera from tom-nook...superb condition and excellent packaging, posted really quickly too!

Superb

Comment

I bought Okami from Mr Nook. Game is great nick, well packaged, very quickly posted. Highly recommended.

Comment

Bought an XBox RGB Scart from Mistah Nook. No complaints whatsoever. Cheers!

Comment

Bought a Wired controller, excellent packaging, was new, exactly as described.

Only problem was the postman came at 6:20 in the morning, I was trying to get to sleep! =)

Comment

brought a VGA lead

Recv in record time - recommended trader

Comment

Swaped a game with Mr Nook. Game arrived in super quick time. Very good comms, overall a very quick & smooth transaction. Excellent trader.

Comment

Bought Viewtiful Joe for 'Cube from Mark excellent transaction...mega speedy delivery, absolutley flawless condition, great comms highly recommended.

Thanks

Neil

Comment

I bought Call of Duty 3 360 from him, lovely comms, arrived super fast and in great condition. Many thanks! His mortgages are a bit pricey though!

Comment

Perfect as always. Sold me a PS2 game in minty condition. Cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                                X