No announcement yet.

tom-nook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superb as always. Sold me a 360 game which arrived well packed and in immaculate condition. Thanks again mate

Comment

Another trade with Mark which I couldn't be happier with - received the Edge 100 Best Videogames special edition promptly and (as noted above) quite brilliantly packaged.

Comment

Mark wanted Uncharted,paid instantly and let me know when it arrived..

A pleasure to deal with.Thumbs up

Comment

Mark bought Dead Space from me. He was a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Bought a couple of games from Thomas (Mark) Arrived promptly and nicely packaged. Top stuff from a top geezer!

Comment

Mark is a great buyer, and a great seller, bought VT3 PS3 off me with no problems at all.

A credit to the forum (although the massive feedback thread already demonstrates this pretty well )

Thanks mate.

Comment

As per usual Mark was a pleasure to deal with and a genuine credit to this forum. He bought MGS4 from me, paid promptly and advised me when it arrived. Highly recommended as always.

Comment

Bought a wireless headset and Trusty Bell off Mark. Just an all round super experience. A true gent!

Comment

Did a PS3 Game trade with Mark, all went quickly and smoothly with great comms and super fast delivery.

Many Thxs Again

Langley

Comment

Sold tom-nook a PS3 eye.

Fast payment, no problems.

Comment

Did a ps3 for xbox 360 hd trade with me, excellent packaging and comms great guy cheers

Comment

"Nook" gave me a free code for prince of persia classic on Xbox live. Not a trade as such, but mighty generous and much appreciated.

Cheers

Comment

Mr Nook purchased my Wii from me...! As everyone else above me has already stated he's a top bloke and was patient when I posted a day or so later than I agreed.

Thanks mate.

Comment

I bought a ds game from this lovely person and it was sent quickly and in the condition stated. Would happily deal with again.

Comment

Hooked me up with a Sanwa ball top. This guy is a credit to the ntsc-uk trading community. Thank you again Mark

Comment

Working...
                                X