Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

acquired a copy of Ace Combat 6 from Mr Nook, great as ever, cheers

Comment

Bought a copy of Mushi Futari from Mr Nook, saw the offer on the forum yesterday and I have the game in my hands this morning, mint condition. Flawless service!

Comment

Sold me PS3 virtua tennis 3, if it had been any cheaper he'd have been paying me to take it! First class, cheers.

Comment

Just for a change, I bought something from Mr Nook, rather than the other way round! Glad to say that my PS3 God of War collection arrived safe and sound, in mint condition, and in very quick time.
          Thanks buddy
          Tony

Comment

Another flawless trade with Mark, this time for his mint copy of Batman AA.

Next day delivery, item in mint condition.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Bought Brutal Legend, excellent service, even put bit of bubble wrap in the case to stop it getting scratched en route.

Comment

Great buyer, A+

Comment

Bought God of War 3 and I had forgot to post feedback, DOH!
                  All positive with friendly pms, game was quickly sent and as described a very good seller

Comment

^^ I bought God of War also A friendly guy, and the game was sent super quick, and still shrink wrapped. Superb. Thank you!

Comment

Bought a cross battle adaptor from him for PS3 and it was a great deal

item arrived quickly and well packaged, great trader

Comment

Bought NHL10 from Tom-nook, it came well packed and in great condition. Highly recommended seller.

Comment

Mark gave me a PS3 game in great nick.

Lovely gesture many thanks

Comment

Sold me Ridge Racer 7, arrived next day, well packaged, and pleasant to deal with - cheers!

Comment

Sold me Killzone 2, perfect! cheers

Comment

I bought Splinter Cell Conviction from Tom-Nook, while he turned down an initial offer of some fruit and shells as a trade the game arrived super quick, well packaged in fantastic condition. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X