No announcement yet.

Typhoon Thompson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased King of Fighters 98 and Windjammers MVS from him.

First rate chap and first rate packaging and postage. Thanks!

Comment

Bought a bunch of MVS stuff, all arrived well packaged.
      Top bloke.
      Thanks!

Comment

Got Soccer Brawl From Typhoon! Very Cool Deal All round!

Comment

More MVS stuff too. Good communication, great deal. Thanks very much.

Comment

Bought a couple of snes games and they arrived fast and in great condition. Cheers!!

Comment

bought cybernator and secret of mana off him. well impressed, especially with cybernator it looks new 0_0. well recommended, was letting me know everything was happening and a great person to talk to, can't recommend enough.

Comment

bought a snes from him, very fast delievery and excellently packaged (not a chance of it getting damaged)

a credit to the board

Comment

Bought MGS Twin Snakes off him - no probs, just a fast and friendly deal all round - cheers!

Comment

Bought PM2 from Scott, he was friendly and kept me well informed and the game arrived in condition described and was well packaged, Thank you

Comment

Bought Thunderforce Gold Pack 1 and it arrived faster than the eye could see. All minty fresh and super.

Comment

bought a bundle of xbox games and it all arrived pretty quick

Comment

bought new super mario bros from me, paid immediately and lots of PMs keeping me updated, thanks!

Bit of an error on my part regarding postage but thankfully he let me off the hook!

Comment

Sold me a DS game, arrived v.quickly and in great condition. Brilliant transaction, thanks.

Comment

Another top notch trade here - paid instantly for a game, comms were good & friendly, so it's all great - enjoy HP mate

Comment

cheers

Got an xbox off him almost a million years ago now it seems
                                kept in contact packaged it well would trade again anytime
                                Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X