No announcement yet.

Zubysan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold a couple of U.S Playstation titles to Zuby. Quick payer, no worries, all good. Enjoy the games bud
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Sold some more NTSC-J 360 goodies to Zuby and just like the last time the whole thing went very smoothly from start to finish.

Thanks again

Comment

Bought an Acekard from me. Quick payment, great comms, a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Zuby purchased Spiderman Shattered Dimensions from me as every other trade I've done with him it went flawlessly. No problems at all.

Thanks Mate

Comment

Zuby purchased a couple of 360 games from me. An excellent all round trader.

Top marks

Comment

Brought mafia 2 off me for the 360, paid instantly with great comms throughout.

Comment

Top buyer, bought my Strike Witches for the xbox360. Paid fast and friendly to the max. Enjoy man!

Comment

Zuby purchased Medal of Honor on the 360 from me. As always an excellent buyer and once again a flawless transaction.

Thanks

Mark

Comment

Bought my Dodonpachi DFK from me. As before a trouble free transaction. Cheers Zuby.

Comment

Bought Bloodstone off me for the 360. Extremely pleasant comms and a fine person to deal with.

Comment

All good dealing with Zuby, thanks.

Comment

Good trader, would definitely trade with again. Sold Zuby a game which he paid quickly for, friendly throughout the deal.
                          Thanks, Stu

Comment

Sold Zuby MS Points, great comms, prompt payment, all the good stuff.

Cheers!

Comment

Have done a few trades with Zuby on here, the latest being me selling some live points - always a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Bought 3 games from me
                                Mortal Kombat, mario tennis 3ds and game of thrones brilliant comms instant payment what more could u ask for

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X