Russhill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russhill

Really nice chap sold me a minty us PS2 package quick to reply to pm's good com's all round deffo deal with again
    Phix

Russ is an excellent trader - I sold him a PS3 package, for which he paid promptly. We kept in good contact throughout the deal & everything went well.

A top bloke & a 100% reliable trader

Comment

Sold mr hill my Dingoo after I found it was not for me, paid instantly and an all round top guy to deal with

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
        Sold mr hill my Dingoo after I found it was not for me, paid instantly and an all round top guy to deal with
        Same again, just change the Dingoo for a sixaxis, enjoy being able to play your PS3 again (don't blow this one up )

Comment

Bought a NGPC Linkler + Flash cart from russhill! Really friendly and great to deal with

Comment

I bought a couple of retro gaming mags from russhill and they arrived quickly, well packaged and in awesome condition. I couldn't be happier and would recommend this seller to everyone - thumbs up .

Comment

I bought a Neo Geo Pocket Colour from Russ. T'was a marvelous transaction. Item was as minty as a Fox's Glacier Mint, and was delivered super-fast. I wouldn't hesitate in trading with this fine fellow again!

Cheers matey!

Comment

Bought a Dingoo from Russ. Fantastic pm responses, excellent packaging and general all round top transaction. Thoroughly recommended to buy from. Thanks Russ

Comment

Working...
                X