Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indy @ S.E.

Great buyer, pleasure doing business with

What can i say.Great buyer got the cash when he said i would,excellent coms and a real nice guy all round.

Thanks Indy

Comment

Indy is fantastic, was a real pleasure doing business with him.....Top Man! ^_^

Comment

Fast, friendly, and trustworthy

I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Comment

Indy paid exactly when he said he would, and was a pleasure to deal with.

ta
          Pete

Comment

Paid promptly for a GameCube bundle and seemed like a really cool guy.

Comment

Brilliant trader, very kindly sent the game as early as he could so that I got it before going on holiday. Excellent communication too.

Superb.

Comment

Indy @ S.E.

nice guy to deal with : paid quickly & comms were top notch. hope to deal with again in the future.

tbm.

Comment

Bought Metroid 2 from him.

The game arrived quickly and was well packaged.

Many thanks.

John.

Comment

Bought Mario Party 6 from me and paid very quickly with good comms.

Cheers.

Comment

I just realised I forgot to leave feedback for Mr. @ S.E. (or, as his friends call him, Atty)!
                      Silly me!

Atty is a wonderful tennis player, an inspiring dancer, and makes a positively delicious martini!
                      On top of that, he pays for games quickly and communicates quickly and friendly! Top stuff, Atty!

Comment

Bought GC game from me. Very friendly, great to deal with.

Comment

Sold Resident Evil Code Veronica to Indy. Money was sent promptly and Indy was a pleasure to deal with throughout. Great stuff!

Comment

Bought Resi Evil 4 and Super Smash Bros for the GC. No probs and good stuff......thanks

Comment

Bought Mario Party 4 off Indy. A pleasure doing business with you mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X