No announcement yet.

acidbearboy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He bought ACDS from me, I received payment incredibly quickly, and experienced full communication all the way through. Definitely recommended for an easy transaction.

Comment

Paid one day, received the next. That's ludicrous-fast and I'm happy! Top stuff.

Comment

Superb Trader Who Certainly Lived Up To His Reputation From Across The
        Forums A Faultless Trade/Sale For Mario Kart DS and Nintendogs Hopefully
        We Will Trade Again In The Future Thanks

Comment

Acidbearboy bought a saturn game off me and as usual paid straight away!

Thanks!

Comment

Paid instantly with Paypal for my SNES game. Excellent stuff.

Comment

Requested Super Princess Peeach DS yesterday, he PM'd me and i've got it today!

Absolutely superb.

Comment

Excellent trader. Sold me Prikura Daisakusen and Shining The Holy Ark for Saturn. Friendly comms, held the items for me (for, like, 9 days!) and delivered them quickly and well packaged. Superb!

Comment

Sold me an Xbox DVD remote at a very good price which arrived in excellent condition.

Comment

Bough Megaman collection off this fella. Not only does he have the best avatar on here, he's a good guy to trade with too! Thanks

Comment

When I was just a little boy, I asked my mother "What shall I be? Should I be Pompey, should I be Saints?" Here's what she said to me: "Wash your mouth out, son - and get your father's gun - go shoot the Pompey scum - and support the Saints"

Top trader though, paid instantly, also a while back gave me a ****load of free mags, A+ guy. Just wish I had seen that Megaman collection earlier!

S

Comment

Trading with him a few times, top guy. very quick and relible etc

Comment

Great transaction. Paid extra quick and was extremely courteous to boot, in all a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Bought the Biohazard Collectors Box off him, item arrived in record time and impecible condition!

Recommended seller.

Comment

Bought WipEout 2097 from me. Payment recieved quick as a flash and great to deal with once again.

Cheers

Comment

Brought Guardian Heroes on the Saturn off me. Quick to pay & very pleasant. Thanks a lot dude

Comment

Working...
                                X