No announcement yet.

acidbearboy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold a game to him. Prompt payment and great comms. Enjoy!

Comment

Sold acidbearboy a brand new Wii game. Fast payment, great comms, all good

Comment

Bought a game from acidbearboy, arrived quickly and packaged very well. Great comms too.
        Many thanks for the bargain.

Comment

Bought a couple of SNES pads off Acid that turned up v promptly and were well packed up, splendid .

Comment

Bought an Ascii SNES controller from Acid, all good.

Comment

I bought the trinity of Mario SNES games from acidbearboy - Kart, World and All Stars.

Comms were brilliant and let me change the bundle he was selling, which was appreciated.

Plus, he sold me this egg with a moustache.

Comment

Gavin sent me Morrowind for absolutely nothing, refusing to even provide paypal details for me to cover postage. Another credit to the board. Top bloke.

Comment

took a truckload of stuff from me and paid when he had sorted out the shopping list

the money is going to a good cause - yea!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bought a RB3 Keyboard from this fine gent. Arrived when he said it would and nicely packaged up.

Great seller.

Comment

So mr Bear Boy sees I was selling a copy of Mushihimesama on teh PS2 & knew he couldn't resist some bug shooting action so some pennies were exchanged in super quick fashion & a loli riding a flying bug was on it's way to a nice new home.

Top comms & a top trader throughout.

Highly recommended

Neil

Comment

Top trader, top man, cheers!

Comment

Awesome buyer, pleasure to sell to

Comment

Bought a copy of F-Zero X and a PS2 S Video Cable. Everything was packaged very well and arrived minty. Friendly chap throughout, too. Thanks!

Comment

Sold some stuff to this fella. Fast and friendly comms, would definitely trade with again.

Comment

Excellent/10.

Comment

Working...
                                X