Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

charlie5

Purchased a PS2 pad from charlie5.

Took me ages to organise payment but wasnt a problem. PS2 pad arrived safe and sound.

Wouldnt hesitate to trade with again.

Thx for starting m8

No idea why I didn't make one before now, as i've sold/bought a few things before now.....

If anyone sees this and we traded in the past, I would love some feedback.

Comment

swapped my ps2 for his xbox; arrived eventually but wasn't in very good condition, otherwise ok
      Last edited by Dr.Roboto; 09-09-2005, 14:58.

Comment

Speedy trade all went smoothly (well so far) wouldn't hesitate to trade with him again.

Cheers

Quexex

Comment

Bought GTA San Andreas from this person. Item arrived quickly, however dishonest description of item condition. Item was described as mint but was more along the lines of good to very good. Manual and map had light creases, disk had numerous light scuffs, scratches and fingerprints.

Comment

Traded a Cube for a US PS2, arrived when he said it would and in the condition stated. No problems here at all.

Cheers mate

Comment

Bought a couple of games - fast delivery, no worries... Would recommend anytime

Comment

Charlie5 bought my copy of Zelda : Wind Waker.

Paid almost instantly with fast & friendly pm's. Truly a pleasure to deal - hope to trade with again some time!

100% recommended.

Two thumbs up!

Comment

bought gretsky psp from charlie5, sent very quickly, well packaged and quick response to pms

thanks a lot

domvsalex

Comment

Sold an Xbox to charlie5... got instant payment, very patient and friendly

Comment

Sold MVP Baseball to Charlie 5 & once again it was genuinely a pleasure trading with him.

Fast, friendly pm's & a swift payment - no complaints at all. Hope you enjoy the game mate.

Two thumbs up!

Comment

Top bloke really friendly and polite.

Posted game day after he recieved the money and it arrived very quickly, well packaged and in excellent condition.

Would definitely buy from again.

Cheers mate

Comment

bought Forza from me and a faultless transaction from start to finish, nice bloke

Comment

I bought an Xbox controller from Marc, item was sent well packaged and excellent comms.
                            Perfect purchase

Comment

Game arrived quickly after payment made, excellent seller.

Comment

Working...
                              X