Ouenben aka Ben_nintendo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouenben aka Ben_nintendo

Bought a copy of Mario Party 4 from Ben and the game arrived promptly, well packaged and in excellent condition.
    Many Thanks.

polite and friendly guy but slow delivery

Comment

Bought Resicent Evil GC from Ben. Game as described but slow delivery and only one pm sent explaining the situation after nearly a week.

Comment

Took 2 weeks to send items that we agreed to exchange. No word from him mentioning the delay or to say thanks for recieving my stuff. He was selling my items on before I had even recieved his stuff! I shall not be dealing with him again.

Comment

Items arrived exactly as described but as above slow delivery, Ben also has a habit of ignoring your pm's.

If you don?t mind waiting up to three week after payment and having to constantly send private messages asking for updates on where your items are then you have far more patience than I have.

so as you guessed i dont think i will be deailing with ben again.

Comment

On average there's a marked improvement in response if you write any PMs to Ben-nintendo in verse. Gentle Ben - as he has come to be known in my household - is particularly stimulated by PMs he receives in the form of uptempo power ballads - from a delay of two days in response to a PM with my address details in, the aforementioned self-composed lyrics (a particularly powerful ditty about the effects of modernisation on his hometown in which a war-cry for conscious action against the forces of an unchecked and unbridled modernity was cloaked in banal triviality ("... you got to go, off to the P.O. ..." )) elicited a response time of just twenty minutes.
            The item was received well-packaged and securely sent. Trade achieved in under a week.

Comment

refund was recieved for the item.

A generally bad trading experience. Couldn`t recommend.
              Last edited by dvdx2; 12-12-2005, 07:35.

Comment

Right sorry for all these slow deliveries.
                If anyone should trade with me now I have a new scheme.
                I send out game and other trader sends payment or game upon recieving game.

Comment

Sold me a snes game. It took a couple of months to arrive, but when it finally did, the package included a couple of extra games....decent ones to . Generally replied to my pms, and was always friendly and polite....even when I was beginning to lose my patience . Cheers mate

Comment

Ben bought PGR2 off me via paypal and the deal went flawlessly from start to finish

Comment

I Did a deal with him for sonic rush ds, He sent it even before I had sent payment.
                      Good trader, Recommended. Cheers

Comment

traded a tenner and an xbox headset with ben for a copy of bomberman ds, game was sent quickly well packaged etc, would definately trade with again.

regards
                        Jason
                        Last edited by fragmast3r; 20-01-2006, 16:47.

Comment

Great guy! Bought 2 xbox games from me, paid quickly through paypal. Very friendly and a pleasure to do business with! Would love to deal with again.

Thanks Ben

Comment

Got very quick payment via paypal, can't argue at all!

Comment

Bought Mr Driller from him and it arrived well packaged and nice and quick

Cheers m8

Comment

Working...
                              X