SaijoBob (aka rjwtaylor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SaijoBob (aka rjwtaylor)

I couldn't find a feedback thread for rjwtaylor, so here one is!

Bought a PAL Donkey Konga from me, paid extremely quickly and was thoroughly plesant to deal with throughout. Highly recommended!

Bought Metal Gear Acid of this forumite. Shipped from Japan on Monday IIRC and arrived today. Very friendly chap, Extremely quick delivery. What more can I say? Highly recommended. Wouldn't hesitate to trade with again.

Comment

bought feel the magic on ds from rjwtaylor, it was delivered quick, in ace condition, and even came with a random addition of a small keychain.

nice one, cheers.

Comment

Fast shipping all the way from Japan. Well packaged and mint condition. Thanks mate!

Comment

Excellent buyer, paid super-duper quickly.

Ta' mate

Comment

Sent me two classic pc games free {postage only}. Arrived quickly. Absolute class!

Comment

Bought a PSP game that arrived very quickly and in good condition as stated, he is great person to deal with and more than fair, thxs again.

Langley

Comment

Amazing seller, that's all I can say!!!!

Would definetly deal with again, and he ships the goods in a protective box so they do not get damaged.

Comment

Very Friendly guy, games were recieved as described and very quickly.

Cheers,

Aaron

Comment

Great trader, I bought Knights Of The Old Republic from rjwtaylor and it arrived quickly with no fuss Friendly comms too!

Comment

Bought Dead or Alive 3, arrived today, speedy delivery and great packaging. Recommended

Comment

Bought AvP: Extinction. Speedy delivery, friendly person to deal with

Comment

Bought Katamari Damacy PSP from this fellow, it arrived in the space of a few days - from Japan no less! I'm tickled pink, I tells ya.

Comment

Sold me legend of heroes (psp) great trader, kept me informed and posted out well packaged and promptly, Thank you,

Comment

Fast payment
                              Great comms
                              Cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                              X