No announcement yet.

Greg Moss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A pleasure doing business with. Game was in top condition and a real friendly guy. Thanks!

Comment

Traded a game. Friendly, fast and reliable! Many thanks!

Comment

Did a trade with Greg, he was more than fair and the games arrived very quickly and in mint condition.

Thxs Again

Langley

Comment

bought DMC off me, nay probs. Cheers mate

Comment

Sold Greg my copy of Ico recently. Very nice person and always keeps you up to date regarding payment. I would easily deal with him again. Highly recommended!

Cheers Greg

Comment

Bought Batman PCE off me. Perfect trader, cheers mate

Comment

Sold Animal Crossing DS to Greg. Excellent buyer no problems at all, thanks mate.

Comment

Bought an xbox360 VGA cable from Greg. Superb service, cable arrived the next day too.

All good. Thank you.

Comment

Super smooth sale bought Garou den Breakblow, exellent condition, very polite and kept me up to speed on item delivery, thanks greg good luck mate,from george aka lok

Comment

Greg sold me 2 KoF's games for the Jpn PS2.

Both were excellent condition,packaged extremely well,and he sent me the tracking number,keeping me informed all the way.

Thanks very much pal,a pleasure.

Comment

Got me a Shutokou Battle X 360 from Greg. Arrived swiftly and an all-round good guy to deal with. Cheers mate.

Comment

Super fast delivery, mint condition would highly recomend. thanks

Comment

T3h Mossman paid me so fast that my Paypal account was in actual physical pain. My account told me that it hurt more than being raped by a big gay bear, who got up at 4am to walk the streets in a silly costume.

Merry Christmas buddy, hope you never actually play Doshin The Giant, as it's teh bollocks!

Comment

bought 2 wii games from Greg for a bargaintastic price.rapid delivery,well packed and mint condition.

yet another hassle free deal from a recommended member of this forum.

Comment

Sold me Burnout 360 for a very generous price and arrived the next day! thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X