No announcement yet.

Greg Moss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a game from Greg for a truly excellent price.
    Lovely guy, very friendly! The game arrived very quickly in top-notch condition.
    Thanks much dude!

Comment

Sold me Blue Dragon. superb! Many thanks greg

Comment

Traded FFIX pal for ntsc version with Greg. Smooth operation, game arrived super quick.

Comment

I bought a modded Saturn and a mountain of PAL & JP games from Greg.

The deal was flawless. The comms throughout were fantastic. Items turned up in great condition. Each game was wrapped on its own. I felt like a kid at Xmas for a good hour unwrapping everything

Thanks Greg, and i look forward to the next sale!!

Comment

I bought a bunch of PS2 games from Greg and he was a really friendly chap to deal with. The games arrived quickly, were well packaged and in excellent to mint condition.

A real credit to the forum!

Comment

bought a console and games from Greg, nice easy transaction, good comms, arrived well packaged.

Comment

Bought Korean Hajuna Matata. Game sent when promised. Arrived safely. Excellent.

Comment

Bought Etrian Odyssey from Greg - everything went as smoothly as you would wish, and the game was in lovely condition. Excellent trader.

Comment

Bought Enchantarms & Kameo. Good comm and smooth transaction. Cheers

Comment

I bought Demon's Souls which turned up yesterday. It was nice & cheap and turned up really quickly too.

Thanks Greg!

Comment

bought GOW collection on ps3, came quick and mint condition, cheers dude, would trade again no worries..

Comment

Bought a Wii U off Greg - friendly, informative comms and quick delivery. Lovely stuff.

Comment

Bought Madden 25 from Greg. Very friendly guy, Arrived exactly when stated and in good order. Excellent.

Comment

Greg bought a Vita game from me, perfect trade. Thanks.

Comment

Been a minute since I had traded with Greg, but fantastic service as always. Friendly, great comms and goods came packaged well and delivered in great time.

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                                X