Superking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superking

superking purchased quite a few items from me paid quickley and was a pleasure to deal with.

We had a few troubles with dodgy postmen along the way but I'd be more than happy to deal with superking again. Once the post issue got sorted and superking got my payment my game turned up quicksmart. recommended.

Comment

Just recieved Battle Gear 2 from superking. Very pleased with the condition, packaging etc and the lightning quick nature of the transaction. The game was in my posession in under 72hrs despite me posting the payment the old-fashioned way. Great stuff, and excellent to deal with.

Cheers

Comment

GS bought from superking

I bought golden sun GBA from superking. Was a pleasure to deal with and no complaints.

Richie

Comment

took a wee while for payment to arrive but it arrive nevertheless

friendly guy

would easily recommend

Comment

Sold me an N64 DD game. Delivered fast in excellent condition. Thanks mate

Comment

Bought a few Ps2 games from me, paid quickly and comms were great.

Cheers

Comment

Bought a pearl white gamecube from me. was polite and paid up quickly. Bonus balls A++++

Comment

Sold him a Mario Kart on the GC. Communication was excellent throughout and funds sent off very quickly. Great guy to keep you informed as well, thoroughly recommended.

Comment

Superking bought a PS2 Slimline package from me. He paid very quickly, and was good with his communication throughout the deal. I'd definitely sell to him again. Top bloke.

Cheers bud
                    Last edited by the_dude; 17-07-2006, 19:11.

Comment

Sold a copy of Namcollection to him. Top guy, payment was delivered with minimum fuss and communication was first rate. A pleasure to do business,
                      mate.

Comment

bought a gamecube controller from me, paid quickly, great trade A++++

Comment

Sold me an N64 game in great condition. Thanks mate

Comment

Bought a PSP game from me and paid very quickly. Many thanks.

Comment

Another N64 game. Thanks again mate

Comment

Working...
                              X