No announcement yet.

Lyris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Phoenix Wright off of this great guy, friendly & fast communication. Item came well packaged and quick.

Comment

Purchased a game from Lyris,

PMs were fast and friendly, game arrived super fast and I am very pleased with it!

Top stuff, gladly purchase from Lyris again

Cheers!

Comment

I recently bought a modded region-free Dreamcast from Lyris to replace my PAL one, as I'm leaving these shores. The console arrived promptly and was excellently packed, with everything individually bubble-wrapped and then cushioned with loads of paper shreds. The DC itself is in absolutely fantastic nick -- it looks almost new. Thanks very much Lyris! I'll definitely trade with him again in future if the opportunity presents itself

Comment

Bought HotD2 for DC from Lyris.
          Good price, good comms and fast delivery.

Good ol' Lyris!

Comment

Bought a DC with bits from Lyris, shipped in fantastic packaging, arrived in excellent condition. Fast postage too!

All round top bloke. Cheers!

Comment

I bought a DS game off Lyris - quickly posted, good comms. Highly recommended.

Comment

Brought a DS game from this guy and once again, he was friendly and kept me up to date with what was going on. Item came to me as described and in good nick. Will no doubt deal with again some time.

Recomended

Thanks again mate!

Comment

he told me he had something i might like... i was vaguely disappointed he didn't mean puppies.

top stuff, ebay stylee AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++

Comment

Sold him a kidney, prompt payment. Recommended!

Comment

Bought Wii Play from Lyris, item was in post whilst bank transfer was still transferring, top man!

Comment

Brought Sonic Wii from good ol Lyris...Good Coms, sent quickly (although my post office is ****e!), it arrived safe and sound! Cheers mate!

Comment

Bought a DVD off Lyris. GREAT comms, item arrived quickly, well-packed and in mint, sealed condition.

Top notch!

Comment

Top man

I sold him a 360 psu and he paid immediatly and his comms were nice if he plays his cards right I could be mrs lyris

Comment

Top fella. Game arrived sooner than I expected it to, highly recommended!

Comment

Bought a spare Saturn CD assembly which arrived quickly and excellently packaged. Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X