No announcement yet.

beecee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold an xrgb unit to steve, fast payment, good comms and a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Paid for a USB SNES pad at lightning speed and was a pleasure to deal with :-)

Comment

There is just no drama with this guy... ever!

Bought an Xbox off him, arrived in great shape with the box and all doodads. Mad reps!

Comment

Sold beecee a bunch of games, absolutely spot on to deal with. Cheers!

Comment

Great buyer. beecee bought a SNES from me and paid instantly. Would happily trade again.

Comment

Just bought a modded psone from me, was nice and easy to deal with, just like last time in fact!!

Comment

Sold me some lovely snes items thank you

Comment

Bought Viewtiful Joe and PN03, great condition, thanks very much

Comment

Bought Super Famicom game 'Axelay', boxed, which arrived in a short space of time. All-round thumbs up.

Comment

Sold Geist for the Cube to me. No issues. Well packaged and in good condition. Cheers.

Comment

Bought an N64 and a few games from this fine gentleman.

Arrived very well packaged though Hermes looked like they had tried to batter the package into submission.

Looking forward to playing some Mario 64, Blast Corps and Diddy Kong Racing and reliving my teenage years!!
                        Last edited by teddymeow; 29-03-2014, 12:02.

Comment

When a DC I had bought from another member didn't turn up for me to get some Powerstone action in before going on holiday next weekend, Steve bailed me out by selling me another. It's turned out to be a tasty modded unit. Jap system with UK psu mod and multi region. Nice one mate, cheers.

Comment

steve sold me thunderforce 4 mega drive. arrived in exact condition described and in good time. thanks mate

Comment

There comes a time where you might answer an ad in the paper to travel back in time, fight intergalactic ninja dinosaurs, and save the universe. In such times, beecee would be the squadman you give all the explosives to, because you know you can trust him when things get crazy.

Easy to deal with, great communication, fast replies, generous pricing, very efficient, highly recommended as someone to trust. For dealing with on this website, or time travelling.

Comment

Great seller. Did me a good deal on a nice NTSC Cybernator snes game and I was stunned by how well it had been packaged, especially considering I hadn't paid all that much for it. There is no way anything was getting through to damage that game, it would probably have survived re-entry from space. Really pleased with my purchase here and would recommend to anyone considering buying from him.

Comment

Working...
                                X