No announcement yet.

John Beaulieu aka camps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me konga & 3 sets of bongos for a great price. Everything arrived promptly in absolute mint condition. Very pleased!!!

Comment

Sold me a load of Megadrive and Saturn stuff, most of it looked like brand new.
      Hyper dual fisted super happy guy. Which means i'm happy.
      Cheers chap.

Comment

Great comms, good price and posted promptly. John is a very reliable seller.

Comment

bought his dreamcast package from him which consisted of 9 games for a pretty reasonable price

due to illness and work it took a month for me to get my items from when they were paid, wasnt bothered that much as any query i had was answered quickly, but i had to make the query before i received a private message

comms from John was pretty poor, i had to send the query before i knew what was going on

but, John added a boatload of extra stuff to the package to make up for the parcel taking so long to arrive, this was un-necessary but made me smile anyway

he added 5 ps1 games and 2 dreamcast games to the package and 1 of them included a dreamcast gun

overall happy with the transaction but comms does need a little work

Comment

John brought FreeLoader from me, paid promptly. No problems

Ta.

Comment

This guy was the first person I sold something to on this website.

I sold him a Nintendo DS (US version) for ?90, and since we live in the same town (Bolton) he came down to pick it up.

Good points-
              +Paid when he said he would
              +Great Communication
              +Reliable
              +Trustworthy
              +Good attitude

Bad points-
              Non at all this guy is Good.

I hope to trade with John or people like him on this website in the future.

Thanks John.

Comment

Its a good thing we dont have a BEST TRADER AWARD OF THE YEAR here on NTSC because John would win it all the time IMO

Good sale again, I sold him a PSP and he came down again to check and buy it

I hope to trade with John again

Thanks again John

Cheers

Comment

Bought a 360 bundle from me, collected in person. Polite comms and a generally nice guy.

A pleasure dealing with you John

Many Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X