No announcement yet.

themanwithapc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold this guy a 360 game - payment lightening quick and pleasant in pm's - bonus !!! Cheers mate

Comment

Sold my COD3 for the 360. Excellent price and fast delivey. Thanks!

Comment

Brought a PlayStation 3 with Ridge Racer 7, Resistance: Fall of Man and a HDMI cable (which was kindly chucked in free of charge). With this being such a large transaction, I was a little anxious at the outset, as you would be. I'm pleased to report that I received my console very quickly and in pristine condition. Delivery was arranged by the seller through DHL and there were no hassles whatsoever, even though this was right at the beginning of the year. I've never had a transaction where everything was so carefully packaged, I'd certainly feel much safer buying hardware from this seller than any of the online retailers. Comms were great as well, very friendly, accomodating and quick to address concerns/answer queries. Will definitley do business with 'themanwithapc' again in the future. Thanks again dude ;-)

Comment

Bought PAL Wii. Good communication. Friendly. Item dispatched by courier as soon as the BT went through. Excellent condition, carefully packaged. Recommended.

Comment

Smooth trade for a sealed PS3 version of Virtua Fighter 5. Highly recommended.

Comment

sold him Contact on the DS. Excellent comms, fast payment, all good.

Comment

Bought Ninja Gaiden Black of Mr. PC. Arrived in good time. Excellent seller.

Comment

Bought Halo 2, great deal great postage all round great

Comment

Bought Doom 3, excellent turnaround time and exactly as described!

Comment

Purchased LMA 07 on 360, good comms and fast delivery. would deal with again.

Many Thxs again

Regards

Langley

Comment

Bought a DC game, was exactly as described, and even came with a sealed copy of tekken bleemcast for free! Excellent seller all round.

Cheers

Comment

Bought a LE version of Phoenix Wright from him. Prompt delivery, item in amazing condition, good service.

Comment

Traded DS games with Mr PC and the trade went through perfectly smoothly. Cheers mate!

Comment

Bought a copy of Yoshi's Island DS from 'the man'.

Good friendly comms throughout, very fast delivery & the game is in perfect condition. Mrs Nook gives it her seal of approval!

Two thumbs up

Comment

Brough a DS game from this guy. He was very helpful and sent me pics of the goods before the deal. Sent item packaged well and in great nick! Im impressed with his service, will happily trade with again. Oh and he is a nice guy too

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
                                X