X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought VT3 for the 360. Fast payment & great comms. Super stuff ^_^

Comment

Sold him a big wad of James Bond DVDs.

As seems to be the norm, payment straight away and comms all through the sale. Would happily deal with Paul again.

Enjoy...

Comment

A bit late with the feedback, but did a trade for my MVS Cab for GH3, all went very smoothly, collected as arranged and was a pleasure to deal with, helped with excellent comms throughout the trade process.

Would deal with again without hesitation.

Regards

Langley

Comment

Bought a neo stick from Escape-to-88, item excellent condition, arrived well packaged and good comms!

Cheers!

Comment

another great transaction,many thanks,

Comment

bought two neo aes/mvs shockboxes from escape-to-88, good comms throughout, items well packaged and received perfectly.

Excellent.

Comment

I bought his US PS2, really clean item, works great, he was patient when I was late (traffic!), and is an all-round good-egg and genuine enthusiast. Cheers!

Comment

Sold me a neo geo to psx pad converter. Well packed, quick delivery and a marvelous item

Comment

bought Garou boxset for a smashing price

arrived quickly and looks good, havent even tested it as i'm sure it will be tip top

thanks

Comment

Sold me PS2 Rez for a bargain. Great seller.

Comment

Sold me Final Fantasy 11 NTSC - PS2 excellent condition and quick postage. Excellent!

Comment

Another good trade, game received promptly and in good condition, thank you!

Comment

Purchased some Marvel Vs Capcom 2 from Mr Escape, and everything during the trade was tip top. Only thing now is while I'm typing this all thats in my head is the inapropriate jazz soundtrack to the game, I'm not going to let that sour this fantastic trade though!

Comment

Bought a US chip Dreamcast from Escape. Great comms and good service

-thanks!

Comment

Got Katamari from the man - good stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X