No announcement yet.

Escape-to-88

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the PS1 today, nearly blew it up with the wrong power supply, but otherwise it's fine Thanks!

Comment

As always, friendly, prompt delivery, all trades should be so good. Cheers!

Comment

bought a time crisis gun con set and a spare gun con 2

i havent tried them but they look in excellent condition

so never an issue with this guy always great stuff

thanks again

Comment

Bought a 360 game from him for a great price, and came excellently packaged.

Bravo!

Comment

Paul bought my US Killer 7. Instant payment. two thumbs up

Thanks mate.

Comment

bought Rock Band 2 of me. Fast payment, much friendliness. Couldn't have gone smoother.

Comment

Bought a couple of US PS2 games from me, paid swiftly and was friendly throughout

Comment

Bought a DC off me, smoooooth transaction, no problems. Cheers mate!

Comment

Bought a PS1 Hori Fighting stick from Escape-to-88, item dispatched quickly, excellent comms throughout, well packaged, item nice and minty.

Excellent seller as always,
                    Thanks again.

Comment

Another great deal, purchased a few Dreacmast and Saturn fighters and all went well. Thanks

Comment

Sold me katamari for xbox360 sent quick and was in perfect condition thanks mate

Comment

Sold me a Wii system. Regular communication, very friendly and helpful, explained everything I needed to know, plus dispatched in super quick time. One of the best forumites I've dealt with.

Comment

Sold Paul a 42" LCD TV which he's just collected from my house now. Nice, friendly guy, excellent comms throughout and paid in that old favourite.......cold hard cash. All great stuff, thanks very much.

Comment

Bought a Blu Ray PS3 remote from Paul. Top comms, great packaging, swift delivery.

Excellent seller.

Comment

Just brought a couple of Metal Gear games from Paul and what a top bloke he was through the deal...great comms and posted when promised...a top guy through and through...many thanks matey

Comment

Working...
                                X