No announcement yet.

lurch996

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another perfect transaction with one of the best traders on here.

Cheers

Comment

Sold me Mass Effect, super packaging, super delivery, super PMs.

Ta.

Comment

Bought HotD 2 & 3 from Lurch - came quickly, in brilliant condition, and with lovely comms throughout. Top trader, thanks

Comment

Bought a couple of Japanese PS2 games from lurch996. Top bloke to trade with as always. Thanks again.

Comment

Another excellent purchase great trader.

Comment

Another flawless transaction with Rob. Purchased a 360 wireless adapter. Arrived well packaged and in speedy time.

Great seller.

Comment

Rob bought ICO from me. Great comms and paid instantly.

Comment

Brought a PS3 game from Lurch here, and he maintained great comms, packaged the game up securely as promised. Game arrived in good time and in good nick.

Haven't dealt with Lurch for a while, but nice to see his standards have not slipped a bit in that period. I recommend him!

Thanks again!

Comment

Excellent deal with Rob on some controller. He paid prompt and kept me informed on arrival.

Comment

Rob is top drawer as always

Excellent throughout

Comment

Rob bought a Saturn from me, paid extremely quickly and was great dealing with. cheers chap!

Comment

Top man, took GT4 Prologue from me, paid striaght away. Thanks!

Comment

Bought Okami from Rob, a pleasure to deal with. Well packaged and prompt delivery

Comment

Another bundle of stuff from rob and all lovely as expected

Expect another piece of feedback from me in a few days for more stuff

Jason

Comment

yeah as expected tip top, everything as described and happy as always

world class seller

Comment

Working...
                                X