howlin-murdock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

howlin-murdock

Superb trader, sent payment swiftly and let me know as soon as the item had arrived. Excellent, ENTHUSIASTIC communications too. Highly recommended.

howlin-murdock

Traded some MD stuff for the legendary PS1 Street Fighter: the Movie, as Mr Murdock preyed on my weakness for the 2D fighters. Arrived in good condition, comms also spot on - howlin is a top geezer.

Comment

great seller, no probs at all

Comment

Great seller, nice easy transaction. Thanks.

Comment

Bought a load of rarish md games from me. Perfect, friendly mails/pms, east to deal with, a pleasure. Cheers mate

Comment

Great seller, very friendly and paid immediately.

Thanks

Comment

Bought a credit note off howlin-murdock and he was kind enough to include some discount vouchers as well. Thanks mate

Comment

Bought Phelios off Mr Murdock - it arrived well packaged and in excellent condition. cheers mate!

Comment

Bought an MD game from 'howlin-murdock, super fast delivery and excellent condition

Thanks.

Comment

Howlin mad Murdock took some time out of his busy schedule which usually involves winding-up Mr T to send me a couple of nice MD games.

Cheers matey.

Comment

Bought Puyo Pop Neo Geo Pocket from me. Paid instantly after a quick discussion via PM. Brilliant.

Comment

Just done a big trade with H-M - everything he sent to me was described pretty much bang-on, postage was fast and packing was good. No complaints, would happily deal with again.

Originally posted by Mad Gear
                        Howlin mad Murdock took some time out of his busy schedule which usually involves winding-up Mr T to send me a couple of nice MD games.

Comment

Good, quick seller. Ace.

Comment

Quick payment and friendly PMs. Great buyer. Cheers!

Comment

Bought a game from this guy. Great seller, nice comms.

Cheers bud.

Comment

Working...
                              X