Ajay1986

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ajay1986

Bought a DS game from him, very pleased with the price, speed of delivery and condition of the game. Can't recommend him enough and will deal with again.

Bought GBA item, excellent all round pleasure to deal with.

Comment

what a terrific sale

i bought the pdz special edition for a great price and it arrived very very quickly

very friendly seller with quick pm's

SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bought DOA4 off Ajay and i dont know how new he is to all this trading lark but hes a top bloke excellent comms and game arrived lightning quick and just as Ajay described it.
        If all new traders are as friendly and as quick as Ajay then bring them on.

Thanks Ajay for a smooth and fantastic deal look forward to doing buisness with you again m8ty.

Daz.

Comment

Sold me Castlevania DS. Very friendly and was a pleasure to deal with throughout. Game also arrived as quick as humanly possible and in excellent condition.

Cheers

Comment

Perfect buyer here

Many thanks!

Comment

Just got Animal Crossing Wide World from Ajay1986. I paid and it arrived the next day.. couldnt ask for a better transaction. Cheers man.

Comment

Oblivion CE. Sent item quiclky and well packaged .A pleasure to buy from

Comment

Sold him Wipeout Pure, a smooth deal.

Comment

Bought a PSP and games off Ajay, great communication throughout the transaction and item turned up well packaged and quickly.

Trustworthy and top chap.

Chris.

Comment

Bought a GP2x from Ajay, was a bit wary sending someone over ?100 through Paypal but Ajay was great, communication was excellent and the GP2x turned up the next day in wonderful condition.
                      Thanks buddy

Comment

Originally posted by dogsout
                        Bought a DS game from him, very pleased with the price, speed of delivery and condition of the game. Can't recommend him enough and will deal with again.
                        Another easy trade with Ajay, top class as always.

Comment

Bought a couple of dc games from me, instant payment, great buyer thanks mate.

Comment

Sold him a Shenmue 2, all went smooth as elton johns balls.

Comment

Bought Lego Star Wars DS from this dude and it went really smooth with no problems

superb seller cheers m8

Comment

Working...
                              X