No announcement yet.

fuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuse bought Rock Band 2 from me. PMs were polite and payment was swift. Trade with confidence.

Comment

Bought 2100 points for xbox. Fast payment and excellent communication throughout transaction.

Recommended!

Comment

Brought some 360 games from me, nice and friendly plus quick payment. cheers

Comment

Bought Ico from me. All good and well recommended. Cheers!

Comment

Adrian bought my Sony PSX and games. Was good for me as it saved shipping a possibly fragile item in the post as he lives just up the road. Pleasure as always, cheers big guy.

Comment

The legend that is Fuse purchased Donkey Konga 2 on JPN Cube from me.

Fast payment, great comms.

A pleasure!!

Comment

Purchased a modded PSone from me. I had major problems with the courier, but to their credit, Fuse was more than understanding. Top Bordersdowner

Comment

Payed instantly 4200 point live card great dude

Comment

Adrian bought Metal Gear 20th Anniversary and Metroid trilogy. Fast payment via PPG and quick polite comms. Great buyer.

Comment

Bought some JPN 360 goodies from me. Paid quickly, great comms as usual, cheers mate and enjoy!

Comment

bought a pampers box full of stuff

hospitality offered by Adrian was awesome and got a cup of tea and played harmful park and saw the wonders of JPN PSN network and projectors

cant wait to deliver more goodies which has been made easier by my cunning plan* of selling him the wrong game - now in my web of sales whaw whaw

*nope just an idiot but trying to make it cunning

Comment

Fuse bought another 4200 point card again instant payment all good thanks

Comment

Easiest man to trade with on the forum as we live in the same area! Came round to buy Dragon Drive D for Jap GC, and never one to miss a sales chance I managed to sell him PCE R-Type before he left................

Cheers mate!

Comment

good lord, how much good feedback can someone have?! anyway, nice chap to deal with and paid quickly for a repair I did to a cable. Cheers :-)

Comment

Adrian sent me a used Japanese PSN network card for free for my nerd collection. Thanx much bud.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X