No announcement yet.

fuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well due to his manliness i had to switch from the usual pampers boxes to man cider box

its been a while in the making but managed to get his stuff to him last night and got a look into his new pad

and smashing it is - also met his lovely girlfriend which made me probably more jealous

she is pretty gorgeous, knows more about Wii U than Adrian (probably all games), has a formidable games collection and actually plays games (damn you my missus ) and if she knows the offside rule then im going to steal

her next visit so will bring my train track, black cape and tall hat just incase

yeah and swift payment, lovely guy no problem

Comment

Adrian just popped round and bought some more PC-Engine goodies. Top guy, always nice to meet up with and have a chat. (And easy to sell stuff being local!)

Comment

My man Fuse bought 3 JPN GC games from my thread.

Paid quicker than a greased ferret running up its owners trouser leg.

Top quality dood.

Comment

More PC-Engine stuff collected in person by the big 'un. Somehow though he managed to leave with a whole bunch of freebies. I can only assume i'm still drunk.

Comment

Has bought another few bits from my thread.

Paid nice and fast with great comms.

Comment

Another trade, another PC-Engine game. Adrian has been incredibly inconsiderate in not moving from London to round the corner from me in Scotland and continuing to collect his games in person, I now have to post the ****ing things to him! Bloody cheek. Absolutely top guy as always.

Comment

Sold Fuse some JP Saturn and SFC stuff.

Very polite and fast payment.

Thanks again

Comment

Always good as gold

Bought my Playstation memorial book and its in a new lovely home amongst lots of other lovely items

Thanks pal

Jason

Comment

Took some Wii games off my hands. A joy to deal with all round.

Comment

Gave me a SFC case for free. The guy is too nice for this place.

Comment

Once again another great transaction with Mr. Fuse.

Literally took seconds to pay and all was gravy!!

Thanks mate.

Comment

Took more empty cases of me and paid as if there were games in them!*

*this is sadly true and the gentleman shall be receiving some freebies to make up for it.

Comment

Met up with Adrian in London to complete a trade. Perfect transaction as expected.

Comment

I sold some XBL credit to fuse. He was very polite and paid promptly. Top guy!

Comment

Fuse sent me a few Xbox 360 games for free. A top man all round, as a lot of you will already know.
                                A credit to the forum.
                                Thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                                X