No announcement yet.

fragmast3r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought some films and they were sent promptly and arrived the next day! Super

Comment

As always with Jason superb,fast and friendly service,a real credit to the forums.

Thanks Mate.

Comment

Bought a bluray film from Jason, super service

Comment

Lots of good feedback on here for Jason but I have to speak from my personal experience with the only trade that I've done with him.

31st March
          I bought Time Crisis 4 for ?40 from Jason and paid the same day using PayPal.

9th April
          After not receiving the game & receiving no contact from Jason even after PMing him on more than one occasion, I contacted the Mods here and also filed a non-receipt claim with PayPal. Again there was no communication from Jason even though he had visited the forum during this period.

18th April
          I received an email from Jason stating that the game had now been sold elsewhere so a refund would be sent to me.

29th April
          Today, 29 days after I paid Jason ?40 it arrived back in my PayPal account.

As I said, there is plenty of good feedback for Jason on here so most people have had no problems at all but all I can do is comment on the month of problems that I've had which was only resolved after contacting PayPal and the mods on here.

Comment

Fast, reliable, friendly, good service. Ace bloke.

Comment

Sold GTA4 SE, paid for quickly, no worries.

Comment

bought tc4 he posted 1st due to recent feedback issue item arrived as described and when he said it would excellent

top bloke couldn't ask for more

Comment

Took Bioshock + C&C 3 off the guy, all good

Comment

Fragmast3r has an outstanding trade and hasn't been online for six weeks, if he gets in touch with anyone please contact me or another Mod.

Thanks.

Comment

sorry, will contact strolls now, item was posted but has not shown up?? ive not been online since just after this transaction so first ive known about the problem.

sorry

Comment

Promised refund has not arrived. Do not deal with.

Comment

Working...
                        X