No announcement yet.

redindian40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rick is a class guy. Traded some SNES games for a DC stick which he sent before I sent the games (how trusting is that?) plus it arrived the next day in awesome packaging. Thanks mate!

Comment

Recieved Super Princess Peach and a ?20 note from Rick today in exchange for my Mario Kart DS and Nintendogs. The game arrived quickly, well packaged and in great condition. He was also happy to send the item out first too. Communication was also good so all in all, a top guy. Thanks

Comment

This bloke is excellent, I arranged a trade of N64, SNES and other bits with him for his Nintendogs game. He sent the item straight away and was trusting to enough to just wait for me to uphold my side of the bargain! I could do a runner right now!!

Nice and trusting and a pleasure to have on the trading forum!

Comment

Rick sold me a DC game and a Jap PS2, and sent them before I had paid - what a guy. A little round of applause for the packaging as well, which was awesome. Must have been about three shredded newspapers in that bad boy!

A credit to these boards, a top seller, a lovely bloke and would not hesitate in doing business again.

Comment

Trace Memories turned up this morning (pretty damn good as only bought it yesterday aft at 3ish !!!), was really well packed and in good condition. Top communication too and I'd deffo deal with Rick again.

Many Thanks

Comment

Did a little trade with Rick, game arrived in mint condition and well packaged. Would definitely trade with him again. Highly recommended!!

Cheers bud

Comment

Rick bought lots of stuff off me and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Great guy and is Highly recommended. A credit to NTSC-uk.

Oh and sorry for my mess up with HOTD and the EXP PAK.

Comment

Sold the red indian several GC games and accessories. Was very pleasant throughout and paid immediately. I really can't fault him - excellent

Comment

belter this one

bought a boatload of Gamecube and PS2 stuff from him (inc rumble fish which is very good)

he sent them before payment as he was happy to make sure i was happy before i sent the money

anyway he is sending seany1979 some money, but he told me to send it to him instead just so it will reduce his balance as he is about to send him a ton of cash - so in the end i did and he is now +?44 credit with Sean

items were absolutely lovely - but he also sent me a picture of a dog but i havent received that yet, will file a complaint with the mods in the morning - no special delivery tracking number or anything :loco:

Comment

Had a faultless trade with this man and I having nothing but praise everything described perfectly
                      Cheers

Comment

Bought a number of items from this fella, all arrived the day after paying and shipped that well I ended up giving the parcel to someone else to open!! Cheers fella

Comment

Super buyer 8)

Comment

Got Wario form redindian40, no problems and fast delivery

very cool!

Comment

Prompt and friendly

What a guy...

Comment

Quick delivery. WELL packaged!

Comment

Working...
                                X