Emir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all i can say is wow!!!!

traded a GBA SP for some resident evil stuff and it arrived before i could send his stuff out

its just one of the mintiest GBA's i've seen

very very happy

Jason

Comment

A great great seller. Bought KoF2000/2001 and CvsS2 and coudn't be happier. Good communication and friendly guy too.

Comment

Imported a selection of PS1 games for this board member. The whole transaction was a pleasure. Great communication, swift payment, no problems.

Have no hesitation recommending this user.

CB

Comment

Very smooth transaction, recommended with good comms.

Comment

Paid very promptly for an item from me and was very fast and polite with PMs.

Highly recommended.

Comment

Super fast payment.

Top guy...although I lost money on the deal (heavy Edge mags + my fault!), glad they went to a decent bloke!

Comment

Paid straight away for Pikmin from me. Friendly and quick messages. Thanks!

Comment

another flawless deal, many thanks

tbm.

Comment

My first deal with Emir, and hopefuly not the last. Great to deal with. Extremely fast payment recieved for 4 GameCube games.

Cheers

Comment

Sold a PS2 game to Emir. Payment was quick, and comms were great. What more can you ask for?

Cheers!

Comment

He needed a game, I had that game, we did a deal. simple as that. No hassle, no haggling, just another painless transaction with a quality NTSC member.

Hope to speak with you again soon.

CB

Comment

Nothing bad to say here bought a white saturn from Emir,which arrived quickly and very well packed. Nice bloke too cheers mate.

Comment

Smashing bloke to deal with, very friendly throughout & payment was lightning fast. A true credit to the forum & highly recommended to all!

Two thumbs up

Comment

Sold Emir a Lost Planet Mech. Paid promptly and all round nice guy.

Thanks.

Comment

Top trader - paid instantly for a game & was very friendly about it too. Great stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X