No announcement yet.

Richie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great seller, very friendly and easy to deal with.

Comment

Purchased Phoenix Wright from Richie, no problems at all and super fast delivery.
      Thanks.

Comment

Sold him a DS game - a very friendly guy and almost instant payment. Another great ntsc-uk trader I have dealt with.

Cheers

Andy

Comment

Sold Richie Metroid Prime Hunters. Did the deal in person, good chap, very professional. Highly recommended.
          Last edited by Jim Miles; 05-09-2006, 15:48.

Comment

Sold Richie an official PSP battery pack. Payment and comms was quick, a great buyer!

Comment

bought a DS game from me, no probs, great trader, friendly comms.

Comment

Excellent Trader, good comms, friendly and polite, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again, thanks Richie, all the best mate, Darren :-)

Comment

What a superb and patient trader!

I brought a 4gb Sanddisk Mem Stick from Richie. Whilst my net access was limited due to work commitments, he was very obliging, polite and highly flexible throughout the whole deal. Poor old Richie had paypal problems too which meant that I had to pay money into his account, but his feedback and terrific nature reinforced my confidence in the deal!

I would gladly do business with Richie again. Many thanks mate!

Comment

Bought a PSP game & a DS game from Richie, arrived very quickly and in excellent condition.

Comment

An all-round smashing chap - paid immediately for a couple of DS games, then added a 3rd game to the deal & paid swiftly for that too. All comms were friendly & polite as well. No probs at all here

Comment

Sold Richie a DS game and he paid straight away, with no problems at all. Top Stuff

Comment

Excellent trader. Item was delivered quickly and very well packaged. Recommended.

Comment

Bought 4 items from Richie, arrived the day after posting and well packaged. Will happily deal with again

Cheers

Comment

Games arrived exactly when he said they would, as described.
                              Thumbs up, recommended.

Thanks,
                              Stu

Comment

Bought DS game from him, was sent straight away and arrived day after postage. So well packaged it took me ages to get in! Everything in lovely condition it could have come straight off the shop shelf.

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
                                X