• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smokedog

Recommended Friendly Buyer Excellent Comms A Pleasure To Deal With
    Bought And Collected From Me A UK Modded XBox 80GB HDD Thanks
    For The Sale

Super speedy payment, sale went without a hitch. Thanks .

Comment

bought 360 vga cable arrived very fast and well packaged. Thanks

Comment

Purchased Trauma Center from Mr smokedog, nice guy and game arrived quickly and well packaged.

Thanks mate.

Comment

swapped new super mario bros for Tetris ds, freindley coms and a fast trade too

Comment

Bought Point Blank DS and it arrived very quickly. Very good seller, would use again. Cheers.

Comment

Done a trade for Magnetica on the DS from this dude, was incredibly smooth and I got the game in no time

thanks m8

Comment

Bought Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan from him. Game arrived well packaged, and in great condition the day after payent had been sent.

Thanks a lot

Comment

Top notch seller; sent the games the day I sent the cash, recieved them the next day and my sister was utterly chuffed with the Brain Age and Animal Crossing I recieved. All mint and lovely. Highly, highly recommended.

Comment

Traded my Splinter Cell for his Marvel, the game arrived extremely quickly and friendly communication. Definately reccomend.

Comment

bought wii play pack off me. prompt payment and excellent communication. top bloke!

Comment

Sold smokedog GOW II, paid quickly via Paypal. No problems and seems like a jolly nice man.

Comment

Purchased Burnout Revenge & NFS:MW on 360 from Smokedog, was delivered very quickly and excellent comms throughout, would deal with again .

Many Thxs Again

Regards

Scott

Comment

bought xbox 360 amped 3 and full auto, good comms and games were delivered next day

thanks mate

Comment

Bought DMC4 for the 360, which turned up quickly and nicely packaged. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X