No announcement yet.

Mr Ono

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Ono bought 3 Cube games off me. Smooth transaction.

Comment

I bought Scarborough Fair from Mr Ono. Quick delivery and good communication.

'As good as it gets' -Edge

Comment

Bought an arcade stick from Mr Ono. Was as described, in very good condition. Good seller, would be happy to deal with again! Cheers again mate!

Comment

Bought Espy 2 off me. quick payment no problems. cheers mate

Comment

Bought a 360 wireless adapter from me and was a pleasure to deal with

Comment

Bought Singstar abba from me and paid instantly.

Pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Mr Ono purchased two 3DS games from me. Payment was very prompt, and he was friendly throughout. Cheers!

Comment

Bought some GameCube stuff from me and was lured into playing hide and seek dem GameCube gems

Luckily he found them which is all good

Rather than stick it in just bubble wrap I decided to pack it skill school style and in the end cost me double postage

But will always make sure items are packed as well as can be, looking forward to mezzanines comments lol

Comment

Going to do a second feedback comment for this awesome member

The parcel he bought I packed well rather than just sticking it in brown paper and sticking it through the mail which cost me a fair bit and im a little bit out of touch for current postal prices but It it was the right thing to do

Mentioned this to him and he stuck a chunk of change into my PayPal account

Actually feel quite humble in a way because feedback had been done on both sides and the deal was done and both parties were happy but it was mentioned as a 'if you want to'

Thank you very much and very much appreciated

Comment

NO probs mate - I think many of us on here feel for your predicament and having to sell stuff you've obviously spent lots of time and money accumulating.

Comment

Purchased my Zelda LBW.

Paid super quick and very friendly comms

Recommended!!

Comment

Working...
                        X