No announcement yet.

tyler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a game off him and it arivied quicker than I expected. Which was nice. Also like everyone else here has said, very good comms. Would deffinitley trade with him again.

Comment

Great stuff. Friendly guy and games arrived fast and well packaged. Excellent.
      Cheers

Comment

Bought a couple of PS1 lovelies from Mr T and it went smoother than whipped cream on Jessica Albas' thighs.

Ta very muchly.

Comment

Recommended Friendly Helpful Seller Excellent
          All Round Service Bought 4 DC Games Thanks
          Last edited by redindian40; 14-12-2005, 16:01.

Comment

GBA Wario & Advance wars 1

Great experience. Asked him to flat-pack them and he did, items described as mint condy and they were. Couldn't ask for any more :-)

Comment

Sold me a couple of snes games. Great price and excellent condition. Thanks mate!

Comment

Bought some PS1 goodies off Mr T...wonderful stuff. Faultless seller, a pleasure to deal with, and I hope to deal with again asap.

Comment

Bought a Gamecube game and memory cards from; both arrived the day after I paid. Friendly guy, easy to deal with, too.

Comment

Good man.Fast, good packing and reliable.

Comment

Great seller. Quick Postage A+

Comment

Just recived house of the dead and space harrier from him. Both items were in 100% PERFECT condition (despite him not saying that the Space harrier one would be)

He was also quite speedy, and packeged the stuff amazingly well O_o

Comment

no problems here at all, if i was doing an ebay style user feedback it'd be all like:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++ MEGATRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11"

so yeah, top bloke...

Comment

Bought Kong on 360 from me, he picked it up from my house.

Nice chap, excellent comms and will definately deal with again

Pleasure meeting you

Cheers

Comment

Bought a PSP from Tyler nice smooth transaction, PSP is in Brilliant condition as described, arrived quickly. Very Happy

Thanks alot

Comment

Bought a Hori screen protector from Mr Tyler, and it arrived lightning fast for this time of year! Friendly PM's too.

Highly recommended, cheers mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X