No announcement yet.

tyler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice guy to trade with. Fast friendly PM's followed by an equally fast payment, kind enough to let me know he received the item safely. Would trade again.

Comment

I bought two Zelda games, communication was excellent as were the games, many thanks.

Comment

absolutely top quality

brought a wii package off him
        very good communication
        item arrived when he said it would and in the condition it was described

cannot recommend enough

Comment

Traded US Oblivion for a PAL Oblivion. Arrived quickly and well packaged

Cheers

Comment

Bought two US Wii games from Tyler. Sent right away and received new and sealed as described. Thanks!

Comment

A quick, friendly and polite seller, highly recommended. Game in superb condition, and really well packaged.

Comment

Sold me Resident Evil 2.

Package arrived in great condition and was a pleasure to deal with.

Many thanks!

Comment

Traded 2100 Microsoft Points for Guitar Hero II on 360 (No Guitar)

Super swift transaction, agreed on the deal with quick comms, sent the points, got the game the very next day as described, great Trader!

Cheers Olly.

Comment

Perfect trade. Friendly quick PM's and excellent packaging. Top stuff, thanks!

Comment

I bought Monkey Ball Banana Blitz from Tyler. Quick delivery and good comms. Very happy

Comment

Bought some Gamecube games from Tyler, fast delivery and games in top condition.

Comment

Bought Killzone 2,arrived securely packaged up and in tip/top condition...

Top Guy

Comment

Brought some GameCube games from tyler, posted them out to me in super-quick time. Great seller.

Thanks

Comment

Bought an Xbox 360 game from Tyler. Comms, delivery, packaging, everything was first rate, top seller. Cheers!

Comment

Bought a sega saturn stick. Top marks, with fastest ever delivery. Superb.

Comment

Working...
                                X